The types of personal data that we collect and hold will vary depending on your dealings with us. The data may include any or all of the following:
– Name, Address, Phone number(s), and other contact details;
– If you submit your personal data to us in relation to an employment opportunity, we may also collect information about your employment and academic history.
– Date of birth, Gender, Identification documentation, such as photo passport, and any other identification. We also take into consideration any personal data you provide to us during the course of requesting or receiving services from us.
– We may also collect personal data of a third party (for example:- a reference from an applicant or employed staff).
– Whenever you provide the personal data of a third party, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have their authority to do so.
– If you access any of our services through a social media platform, we will collect data provided to us through the platform, such as name and email address.
We only employed individuals who are 18years and above. We do not collect personal data from underage persons. In case we got personal data from sure individuals, we will use all reasonable endeavors to delete that data. Our services are meant for organizations, small-medium enterprises, and business owners.
You do not have to provide us with any personal data, however, if you do not do so we may not be able to provide you with the services or opening that may be available to us.